Ban Request.
Post: #1
I request "tripfly" to be temp banned, if not outright banned, for continued religious intolerance, racism, TOWN GRIEFING, and out right abusive behavior towards me.
The user "tripfly" has been very rude, and manipulative.
After openly saying abusive things to me, she asked to join my town, which, as I had no reason to refuse, I allowed her to.
She then proceeded to find a plot in my town and begun to build a "flaming inverted cross", fueled by my admission to believing and worshipping Ghost, and continued firing insults at me. I removed her creation immediately, but as I was doing so, she started to destroy one of my town's landmarks, a giant lapis cross. I swiftly booted her from my town, and was forced to replace the missing pieces of my beloved cross.
Soon after kicking her out, she ran to the outskirts of my town, where I was powerless to stop her from making more threats to my livelihood, and take down her newly created "flaming inverted crosses".
I implore you to take immediate action, and to punish her in any manner you see fit.[hr]
'Twas a joke request, hahaha.
Need it closed.
:)
  Reply
Post: #2

Having somone banned as a JOKE? How is that funny? Please take the forums seriously.

[color=#32CD32]Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
Pwn, can you leave the serious comments to admins?
Thanks.
But yes, I quote pwnzr.
  Reply
Post: #4

Will do.



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)