Hello
Post: #1
Hello everyone,
I really like the Darkspin Minecraft server. Its really fun to play on and has pretty much no lag. Its always been really fast. I really like the ranks you can buy without real life money, if that was your idea, you guys are AMAZING thinkers. Love it and will keep playing on it. :) Squisho6
  Reply
Post: #2
Actually, it hasn't always been without lag.. just since a bit over a month ago when we upgraded to a new machine.

Confined to our server itself, the rank purchasing was my idea.. but I noticed many other servers doing something very similar. I just had to figure out a way for it to work, I'm glad it's doing well.

Thank you for introducing yourself this way and by sharing your thoughts on the server - it'd be great to hear any ideas you have for donation perks (including small plugins with some fun stuff)
It's been a real challenge to work out how to add extra incentive for players to donate but without intruding on the gameplay of others and leading them to think they must pay in order to have a fun time and fit in, as that is far beyond what any of us want.
The reason for donating is of course, to pay for Darkspin's high tier internet and for hardware costs.

Welcome to the server! I should be on more often now, I've been away from the server recently.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: