darkspin
Post: #1
I would like to know in five words what has darkspin done for you?

EDIT: I ask this because this website might be going down if I am not grandfathered into what I have now with Comcast (port 80 will be closed so this website may be gone). Not a farewell post at all... just a throw out for words I might later do something with. Servers will remain as they have been for 15+ years.
  Reply
Post: #2
its going to take a lot more words then that for me to say what this server has done for me.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Provided the best gaming experience.

That's said very flatly, but out of any sever I've ever played on, this has been my favorite.

Also, When this website is gone, what are the plans for the next one? Just rehost?
  Reply
Post: #4
All the hookers and blow.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
^^^
Tbh, Brought humor to my sad life.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #6
distracted me from doing drugs

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #7
Gave me Bino, Much yay

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
It has given me joy.
  Reply
Post: #10
Some of my best friends were made on this site and these servers.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)