[H] Karamit Case Hardened BS, 90% blue gem [W] Keys, Offers, Kara fade.
Post: #1
I have a gorgeous looking Karambit Case Hardened with 90% blue, was looking for a Karambit fade, but I'm open to all offers. Thanks!
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/5eA72
B/O = 300 Keys

Willing to sell for server, if you add. Thanks.
Would also sell to server admin, but he has no understanding of money because of his age, which is 4. Thanks again! xoxo <3
P.S. Can I have Arch-Mod?
P.P.S. Does anyone ever play anymore?
P.P.P.S. Anyone?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
this is not a CS GO trading forum jojo. please refrain from posting stuff like this.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3

Offer?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
hows asyrcraft
  Reply
Post: #5

300 key buyput[hr]
SORRY KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 350 KEYS

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6

300 key buyput[hr]
SORRY KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 350 KEYS
[/quote]

do you waddle like meat too?
  Reply
Post: #7

300 key buyput[hr]
SORRY KNIFE HAS BEEN SOLD FOR 350 KEYS
[/quote]

do you waddle like meat too?
[/quote]

That doesn't even make sense you autistic hillbilly. Also, 300K pls?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Oh, Jojo seems to have finally gotten himself banned while I was gone. And not even in an entertaining way. I am disappoint.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
yeah. I mean he should have been banned when he was banned in minecraft but meh

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #10

Hah, when did he get banned in Minecraft? I thought he was just banned on an alt here

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)