Asyr - The new main world
Post: #11
Viper, will the new world be available for a download?
I know a lot of people will miss stuff.
[hr]
Scrach that: Will the OLD world be available?
  Reply
Post: #12
Maybe.. it's pretty fucking big.
  Reply
Post: #13

HOW BIG IS IT?

Like in the 100MB plus range?
  Reply
Post: #14
Zipped, it's [b]1.15GB[/b]
  Reply
Post: #15
Holy mother of god
  Reply
Post: #16

No, she's bigger.
  Reply
Post: #17
Sweet fuck.

It would take a bit to upload eh?
  Reply
Post: #18
awsomeness, and do we at least get to keep or money
  Reply
Post: #19
Glad to see we're back on track to get the new main world up. Sorry to see you had to go through that phase. With stuff like this it will always happen though, also glad you made it through.

I feel the most important thing is simply to get the main world up, because I know a lot of people once they found out things were to be wiped just stopped playing because for a lot of us it was pointless till the new main world came. My group of friends as well as I am included in that.

You know I can help with any plugins you need, I'm a little more up to date now since I started looking into setting up my old spout server again.

But yea, get that main world up so we can repopulate while you finish everything you've wanted to do.
  Reply
Post: #20
definitly would keep server more orginized and that would get people talking about server again.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)