Thread Closed 
iRzPWNzrRBLX/~Pwnzr #Moderator
Post: #11

ORLY?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #12
Y'mind if I steer this back into the right direction?
No dual ranks :P
Post: #13
Lolkay


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #14
Also, until the griefing discovered by Black is sorted, this is closed.
Post: #15
Erm, Bacon...

I think that dat glowstone structure was mine.

I thinks I asked Pwnzr to remove it for meh.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #16

He asked: "Hey Pwnzr I don't need this anymore you can do whatever you want with it." So I thought "Hey why not renovate it?" So I started to then I got caught up in other things.

So yeah. It's not a [color=#1E90FF]grief[/color], it's a [color=#FF0000]forgotten project[/color].

[color=#32CD32]Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)