Is Ryu Bob Ross?
Definitely
0.06%
5
Wtf man. No. He's dead! Wait, you're a zombie??
0.08%
7
NO, THIS IS PATRICK
99.87%
9002
9014 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Official Resignation
Post: #11
Wow, I can't believe this.
Thanks Ryu for being such a good leader of the TF2/Darkspin community for so long, and a really good bloke ('Straya). I remember about a year ago now you gave me advice if I was pissed off with various things and it helped me a great deal. I'll still be around to talk if you ever want to.
;_;

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #12

Definitely, bro. Thanks for that.

I just wanted to clarify that I'm not really going anywhere. I'm just stepping down from admin on TF2. I'll still be around ;)

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #13
Phew.
Away
  Reply
Post: #14
ok...

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #15
I will be shutting down the tf2 server if Ryu feels he has to step down due to the community that he himself has grown. I do not want to host a server that Ryu doesn't feel comfortable being an admin of.

If he is stepping down due to other reasons that is a different story.
  Reply
Post: #16
Uh oh....

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #17
I have full confidence in the DS TF2 administrative team to take care of the server and I will be around to help out in any way that I can but I need some time away to separate the work from the play. Some people think I am 2srs and I kinda agree sometimes, so I'd like to space myself from that for a bit to prove otherwise. If I'm really needed and things get worse because of my lack of administrative powers, then I guess I won't have a choice.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #18
okie dokie.
  Reply
Post: #19
I never really knew you that well or talked to you, but when i did you were always friendly and a great guy. Sorry to see ya go man

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #20
This seems familiar: Link.

[auto-fedora tipping]

inb4 tl;dr - Please don't be that way.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)