Is Ryu Bob Ross?
Definitely
0.06%
5
Wtf man. No. He's dead! Wait, you're a zombie??
0.08%
7
NO, THIS IS PATRICK
99.87%
9002
9014 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Official Resignation
Post: #1
I've given this some thought for more than a few months and I think after the events of this night, my mind has been made up for me.

I concede.

I've done all I could to help the server and I feel all I've done is make it worse. To everyone that I've upset in the time that I've been admin of the TF2 server, I sincerely apologize. I'm simply a man trying to get along. I'm just a guy trying to do what he thinks is right, as is everyone else.

I really don't care anymore and that's the problem. I'm done. I don't care anymore. Betrayed by myself, I can't care at a time like this. Those that I would call friend have always been closer to my heart than family. I would give my life for my friends and that's what kills me. Ironically, I read something just last week.

"Sometimes, the friends that you would take a bullet for are the ones behind the gun"

For all the fun times we shared - I will always love you, my friends.
Ok, mellodrama aside, I'll still be on steam. Keep me on your list - delete me - it doesn't matter. Like I said, I'm pretty much dead inside atm. GG EVERYONE!

EDIT: I'd just like to add.. that I was wrong. I was the one holding the grudge the entire time without even realizing it. For what I've done to you, Composer, sorry won't do you justice. I singled you out and labeled you in my own mind without even fucking realizing it. I should be thanking you guys.. so.. Thank you. From the bottom of my demented little heart where I truly believed I was the victim. I am sorry.

5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: If I didn't feel the way I felt, then this wouldn't have happened.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: This has been a wake up call for me.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: A very big one.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: So I guess I should thank you all.
5:26 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: I was holding a grudge against composer without realizing it
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: even feeling like I was neutral to him, I was saying there was tension
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: that tension might have just been my own
5:27 PM - >>DS<< Ðaякℜyu 竜: maybe I really was the one who started all this

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #2
Well, I'll be sad to see you go, you where they only Admin that decided not to kick me for no reason.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
B-but... ;~;

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
Wow. This is a heart breaking story :'( will miss you.[hr]
Wait a sec when I looked at polls, composer wanted you to stop it? Whaaaaaaaa

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #5
Well I saw this coming.

After Viper raised his own seven hells and left, there was a ton of stuff unsettled. And mostly it was you, but......

ANYWHO sad to see you go, Ryu. And as always....

Thanks for the gift in TF2 .3.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
Boko No Ryu ;~;

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #7

This.. This.. THIS IS SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT. NIN HAS GOOD FEELINGS ABOUT PEOPLE ;~;

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #8
I'm sorry if my emotions misled any of you. What I wrote previously was how I honestly felt at the time of writing it. I had to edit it to properly reflect on the situation at hand because I was actually the one with the grudge; I just didn't know it.
  Reply
Post: #9
O.o wow

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #10
I permanently banned Scrappy for coming back after his ban was lifted and causing more drama. When your ban is wiped or lifted, that's your time to show us that we were wrong about you or you're a better person. It's not a time to come back to troll harder than before. Because he's known for this and been banned more than a few times, he's now permabanned until he contacts me and we try to sort this whole thing out. (He's currently refusing to establish contact so I'm taking the necessary steps)

Also, I'd like to point out that I've banned myself for a week since I've already been banned for a day for drama. I already got my warning when I wrote the rules. Next time I'm banned, it should be for 6 months to perm, depending on the offense. I will then always have the reserved right to defend myself here on the forums if I feel my ban is unfair or wrongful, as everyone has this right.

Just wanted to be up-front with everyone.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: