Ban Nindroid
No, he's an obvious troll
25.00%
1
No, Pwny stop being so sensitive
75.00%
3
4 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Triggered
Post: #1
~Pwnzr: So who agrees that I should ban Nindroid?
~Will: me
~Gremlin: ^
~Gwen: ME x3
terry6000: Who wants coal or cobblestone or carrots
~GuardianRecon: na]]\][][]][p][][][]][[pp[[p]][][][][][
~Will: nin is an asshole
mikey288: pls no ban nandrod
~GuardianRecon: same
~Pwnzr: gg Mikey
mikey288: he is my onley frand
~GuardianRecon: NOOO
~Gremlin: D:
~MrSoSick: Chill
~Gwen: we can solve this in a I vote, EVERYONE SHHH
terry6000: Who wants coal or carrots
~Pwnzr: Nin is an asshole, he needs to be banned
~Gwen: say i if you vote ban!
~Gwen: i
terry6000: i
~GuardianRecon: Lets give him a chance
~GuardianRecon: One more
~Pwnzr: Already did,
terry6000: One more chance
~GuardianRecon: for mike
~Pwnzr: Lol we already did
~Pip: i, and I didn't know he existed until now
~Pwnzr: then we banned him again
~GuardianRecon: i say one more chance who is with me say O
terry6000: o
mikey288: 0
~MrSoSick: yeet
~Gremlin: i hardly know him so
~Pwnzr: You agree with banning Nin, SoSick?
~Gremlin: but he was still a dick to you pwnzr
~GuardianRecon: No
~Gwen: 3 i's and 3 o's
~Pwnzr: He's a dick to everyone
~Gwen: pwnzr what do you think
~GuardianRecon: Pwnzr lets pvpv for it
~Gwen: 4 i's
terry6000: Im nice so give him a chance
~GuardianRecon: Same 1 last chance dude
~Pwnzr: Terry we gave him 2 chances already
terry6000: 3s max for everyone then
~Gwen: i think he has had enough chances, he hasnt given us any evidence that he has changed
~Pwnzr: SoSick, you haven't decided yet
~Dann_of_Thursday: Hey griefed my wall when I was at the underwater part so fuck him.
~Dann_of_Thursday: he*
~GuardianRecon: I know he can be a really bad jerk but still
~MrSoSick: I'd consult with the higher up before this done
terry6000: This is a nice community? So give him a chance
~GuardianRecon: Agreed Sosick
~Pwnzr: Eh fine, I'll ask Henry about it
[size=x-large]C'mon guys, at least make this public instead of keeping it between 7 kids[/size]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #2
>mikey288: pls no ban nandrod
>mikey288: he is my onley frand
u owe me kid

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
Post: #3

okie dokie

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #4

okie dokie

[/quote]Guise You can't ban Nindroid


Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
Post: #5

okie dokie

[/quote]Guise You can't ban Nindroid


[/quote]
yes


The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #6
Your posting a thread for you to get b&… #NindroidWorstModEva gg son gg but don't ban nin bc I luv how he insults me more than hunter (if your reading this hunter you better step up your game) so we ban nin next year ya?
Away
Post: #7

oh brian florida ist really a safe place to live is it?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)