#mom apply Pickleme12
Post: #21
*Summer break

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #22
why did you correct me, i joined last year...[hr]
no wait 2 years ago.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #23
You have been here two years? How cute ;). I've been a mod for two years O.o
  Reply
Post: #24

#nolife

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #25
<--- 3 1/2 years
\o/

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
and how often do you come on? like every 13 days?


[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #27
shush
  Reply
Post: #28
talk about this thread everyone!

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #29
Can this thread be moved to #DENIED and closed, please?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #30
K thread closed and in #DENIED

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)