General Discussion
Post: #81

oh bob, arent you supposed to be calm and teach people to enjoy painting?? the caps are making feel like you're yelling at me
[/quote]

OF COURSE I'M YELLING AT YOU. I CAN DO ANYTHING HERE. ANYTHING. EVEN SHIT ON MY OWN PAINTINGS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
  Reply
Post: #82

oh bob, arent you supposed to be calm and teach people to enjoy painting?? the caps are making feel like you're yelling at me
[/quote]

OF COURSE I'M YELLING AT YOU. I CAN DO ANYTHING HERE. ANYTHING. EVEN SHIT ON MY OWN PAINTINGS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
[/quote]
^another fucking 12 yr old

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #83
Nin you were correct again because I am 12years old *claps*
Away
  Reply
Post: #84
..... Dafaqing hell?

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #85
This is what happens when Nindroid gets his hands on crack….

[Video: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #86

g no re

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #87
They say if you look into the eyes of the crack kid, one can see the entrance to hell itself. :shy:
  Reply
Post: #88
I did it. And he is teh reason I'm not on recently

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #89
Shrek is love, Shrek… is life *Its all over now*
Away
  Reply
Post: #90
........#gtfounlessyourmahbuddy

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)