General Discussion
Post: #51
swag\

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #52
BinoAl= big interesting nerd of All internet

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #53

Btw it means this:

You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.

Talk about being a bitch in a different language


[size=xx-large][color=#FF6347]пошел на хуй[/color][/size]
[size=xx-small]You don't really want to know what THAT means(and google translate will 100% mess it up...[/size]

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #54
Clarkee lives not far from Japan, and uses Japanese on the forums.

Coincidence? I think not.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #55
пошел на хуй=poshel of dick
Away
  Reply
Post: #56
>and google translate will 100% mess it up

What do you not get -.-


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #57
everything.
Away
  Reply
Post: #58
This whole thread reminded me of this:

[color=#FF1493][size=medium]Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.[/size][/color]

Btw I probably lost 90% of my brain cells reading it

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #59
jokes on you i have no brain cells :P
Away
  Reply
Post: #60

Btw it means this:

You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.

Talk about being a bitch in a different language


[/quote]

Don't use google translate, it doesn't work. It actually says, "Everyone, henry died, so there is no more darkspin"
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)