Post: #41
06-21-201411:49 PM
MDC = Massive Dick Communist
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
|
General Discussion
|
|
Post: #41
06-21-201411:49 PM
MDC = Massive Dick Communist
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #42
06-22-201405:03 AM
NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick. ... Shut up, it makes sense. [Image: ] Post: #43
06-22-201409:18 AM
NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick. ... Shut up, it makes sense. [/quote] BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker ... Did I do this right? The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #44
06-22-201409:20 AM
みなさん、ヘンリーは死んだ。だから、ダルスピンにありません
Post: #45
06-22-201410:12 AM
Whats that Lassie? Henners is in the bottom of the well? Oh no! The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #46
06-22-201410:46 AM
It's better than him being at the bottom of a well :D
Post: #47
06-22-201411:08 AM
is he dead yet The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #48
06-22-201411:16 AM
He is dead
Post: #49
06-22-201411:18 AM
NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick. ... Shut up, it makes sense. [/quote] BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker ... Did I do this right? [/quote] You win [Image: ] Post: #50
06-22-201412:20 PM
NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick. ... Shut up, it makes sense. [/quote] BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker ... Did I do this right? [/quote] New title get. [Image: ] |