General Discussion
Post: #41
MDC = Massive Dick Communist

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #42

NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick.

...

Shut up, it makes sense.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #43

NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick.

...

Shut up, it makes sense.
[/quote]

BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker

...

Did I do this right?

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #44
みなさん、ヘンリーは死んだ。だから、ダルスピンにありません
  Reply
Post: #45

Whats that Lassie? Henners is in the bottom of the well? Oh no!

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #46
It's better than him being at the bottom of a well :D
  Reply
Post: #47

is he dead yet

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #48
He is dead
  Reply
Post: #49

NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick.

...

Shut up, it makes sense.
[/quote]

BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker

...

Did I do this right?
[/quote]

You win


[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #50

NINDROID = Never into 'nother drunk rapist's only inch dick.

...

Shut up, it makes sense.
[/quote]

BinoAl = Big Idiotic Naive Ostrich Ass Licker

...

Did I do this right?
[/quote]

New title get.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: