Post: #31
06-17-201411:12 AM
Triple post.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
|
General Discussion
|
|
Post: #31
06-17-201411:12 AM
Triple post.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #32
06-17-201411:39 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-201411:39 PM by mikeluigi64.)
NOPE.AVI[hr]
I DID A DOUBLE POST [color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #33
06-17-201411:41 PM
Teacher: Explain to the class why your so late.
Squishygamer: Well someone told me to go to hell, I couldn't find it at first but.. now I'm here Teacher: [Image: ] Teacher:But you have detention. Squishygamer:[Image: ] Teacher: >_> (pwnzrs poker face) Post: #34
06-18-201412:32 AM
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #35
06-18-201412:56 AM
This is getting annoying of you reposting things.
Post: #36
06-18-201408:52 AM
Uh, that ->[Image: ] is more annoying. Thats profile pic will suck be here for like ever.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #37
06-18-201409:31 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-18-201409:39 PM by squishygamer.)
Actually a picture/object could not be "annoying" because it is not another person and is not saying anything. Thus you saying its "annoying" is invalid but the correct response is: THAT IS A MOLESTING MACHINE [size=xx-small]dat mouth do[/size][hr] By the way that is wrong its actually: Quote:"I literally cringe at every word you said" Post: #38
06-21-201407:41 AM
...Can we just close this thread? It's getting pointless.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #39
06-21-201407:58 AM
Yea lets close it. Its just mike trying to 1-Up everyone. >_> (pwnzrs poker face)
|