... You beach. I can't have youtube working unless i want the internet to crash.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Jeez squishy, that's SUPER LONG.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Thats how I roll pwnzr!
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
I though thats how you walk
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
[Image: ]
[/quote]
Hehehehehehehheh.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Wow. That was way to long.. Even longer then my post *buttslap*
Yep. [size=x-large][color=#FF0000]I BROKE YOUR RECORD DUDE FUCK YA![/color][/size]
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.
06-17-201409:41 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-201409:42 AM by mikeluigi64.)
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.
[/quote]
[hr]
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.
[/quote]
Censored. Please sign in here if you are above the age of 18 to see this post of ****.
[/quote]
[/quote]
Well, if you chose mine you will have to pay nothing.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.