Alright, I've had enough
Post: #31
Well theres more reasons but I'm to lazy to type it all down..[hr]
[Image: ]
All I have to say is this ^
Away
  Reply
Post: #32
Ik I'm your friend mike but.. I have evidence that shows your guilty in this link which is HERE when you go to it go to blocks and if you have seen him before he has full diamond armor, always has more money then me (I have 700k not to brag :P) you can see he has mined less diamond ore than me and he shows me he has stacks of diamonds and he has less than me.. that shows he's been duping I'm sorry m8 but I said [size=medium]BUT[/size] [size=xx-small]ha he said "but"[/size] I'm a man of second chances so I believe this m8 gets a second chance…

kbye,
squishywizard
Away
  Reply
Post: #33
Seems I'm a tiny bit behind.
Someone care to explain this whole duping thing?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #34
I'm honestly not even sure what went on, I haven't been very active. As far as I can tell, there were problems with the highest paid rank being given out without actually consuming money, so people were just passing the money to each other and getting a free rank. Then it came out that some sort of item duping went on to get them there in the first place, and so half our playerbase was banned.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #35
When will mike post an appeal?!
Away
  Reply
Post: #36
Squishy, dat photoshopped signature doe


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #37
No photo shop
Away
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)