Post: #11
05-29-201407:24 AM
Alright, I'll look into it when I get home this afternoon.
[Image: ]
|
Alright, I've had enough
|
|
Post: #12
05-29-201407:37 AM
Btw I only gave enough for the rank that after member(sorry, i forgot XD). But when they gave it back, they started to sky rocket in the ranks. I wonder why.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #13
05-29-201407:43 AM
Yeah it's suspicious. They either have to explain if/how they got the money legitemately, and if they didn't they have to hand it over or get banned.
[Image: ] Post: #14
05-29-201407:45 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-29-201407:46 AM by mikeluigi64.)
I'll talk with them. Just let me do the talking, and if i can i'll somehow make them give money to a mod.[hr]
Or admin can't forget you :P [color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #15
05-29-201407:48 AM
I believe this is how that new YAWSgt guy became highroller and he hasn't even been on the server for more than 2 weeks
And BTW I won't be online for a while I don't know when I will be online again. But I will try to at least get online once or twice a week ~Beytu Mondays are long Mondays suck Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color] - Beytu Post: #16
05-29-201408:00 AM
[quote='B e y t u' pid='6797' dateline='1401313721']
[u][b][size=large][/size]I believe this is how that new YAWSgt guy became high roller[/b][/u] [Image: ] [/quote] Post: #17
05-29-201408:01 AM
I'm a moderator and I only have around 32k. GOD I'M POOR. And these people are jus out 500k like it's nothing
Mondays are long Mondays suck Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color] - Beytu Post: #18
05-29-201408:03 AM
I have 700k (I like DIAMONDS)
Post: #19
05-29-201410:32 AM
Well I have confirmed that you can abuse villagers to get armor and stuff to sell, but you will need a villager farm. Usually villager farms are obvious, but Idk
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] Post: #20
05-29-201412:33 PM
Right. Looks like I need to find a way to disable them. They've caused a huge amount of problems in the past too
[Image: ] |