Beytu_215 as Mayor
Post: #11

How did they manage to grief it? I had it regioned, lol

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12
Pistons to push it out of the region.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #13
oh man thats smart. bino make it a 3 by 3 area instead next time

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #14
[Image: ]

But on a serious note, they'll have to lodge an appeal, I think they're normally decent people.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #15

Shit, yeah, like Henry's awesome picture said. I ain't even mad. If they were clever enough to take those diamonds, I wouldn't have even banned them. Though I guess it's technically griefing... Damn rules. They suck sometimes.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #16

Well a 3 by 3 area wouldn't make to much of a difference. Pistons can push up to 13 blocks so you would need like a 6x6 or something.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)