Thread Closed 
Starbound Mod ap:
Post: #11
Mfw I'm watching this thread

[img] http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/bbs04e073.gif[/img]

[Image: ]
Post: #12


[Image: ]
Post: #13
I approve of all this Breaking Bad, also.

[Image: ]
Post: #14
[Image: ]
Post: #15

[Image: ]


[/quote]

[Image: ]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #16

[Video: ]
Post: #17
Dude, that video was WAAAAAY inappropriate, and I'm not going to be SaintEthan and tell you why (you should know, right?), but I don't support ANYBODY who wants to be Mod that easily gets pushed over the edge and says/types things like "Heil Hitler, bitch!" and "Why do you have to be such a bitch?".

No one in MY book is getting Mod for someone who acts like hugh when (s)he gets mad:



[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #18
[Image: ]
Post: #19
EDIT: Aaaand he just -1'd my rep for this reason:
[Image: ]

This just supports my idea of you more.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #20
All of my lel.

[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: