Secks with Jojo
Yes
0%
0
Yes
0%
0
Yes
0.66%
1
No, my standards are too high.
99.34%
151
152 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Time to get in the Christmas Spirit!
Post: #1
Type what you want for Christmas. Whether it's sex with a wild hippo, or a BIG BOOTY HOE (old joke) Just be happy. :D[hr]
Saaaaaaaaaaaanta. I want money, and a dog, and a stripper pole.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
None of the above.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #3
Well then answer. I have my army ready to attack. [Video: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
this is just sad: Secks with Jojo
Yes 50.00%
jojo54991035

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5

Lel, I really don't know at all, actually. I'm not really expecting anything .-.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6

ur duing et wrung, itz #JewJewButSecks2051 [/quote]


[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #7
Dat quote fail doe


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
Wow. Editing my poll. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED FOR YES. ;_;.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
i wood liek a 3 keys in tf2 pls

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #10


[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)