12-14-201302:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-14-201302:37 PM by jojo54991035.)
Type what you want for Christmas. Whether it's sex with a wild hippo, or a BIG BOOTY HOE (old joke) Just be happy. :D[hr]
Saaaaaaaaaaaanta. I want money, and a dog, and a stripper pole.
[Image: ]
Well then answer. I have my army ready to attack. [Video: ]
[Image: ]
this is just sad: Secks with Jojo
Yes 50.00%
jojo54991035
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Lel, I really don't know at all, actually. I'm not really expecting anything .-.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
ur duing et wrung, itz #JewJewButSecks2051 [/quote]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Dat quote fail doe
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Wow. Editing my poll. I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO VOTED FOR YES. ;_;.
[Image: ]
i wood liek a 3 keys in tf2 pls
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \