Post: #31
11-18-201304:55 PM
I like:
/_|_\Darkspin 1.7.2/_|_\
=:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:=
/_|_\Darkspin 1.7.2/_|_\
=:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:=
[Image: ]
|
New design for the server title?
|
|
Post: #32
11-25-201308:27 AM
Did we decide on one?
I like: /_|_\Darkspin 1.7.2/_|_\ =:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:= I'm going to change it soon. Post: #33
11-25-201308:41 AM
> [♋] DARKSPIN(Insert the version here)[♋]<
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #34
11-25-201309:43 AM
[Image: ]
Maybe someone should post a poll now? Post: #35
11-25-201309:55 AM
[Image: ]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size] [Image: ] Post: #36
11-25-201310:46 AM
I'm both upset and happy with your post. Carry on.
Post: #37
11-25-201311:24 AM
i liek mine the most make it happn fgt 420 glaze it
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #38
11-25-201312:32 PM
[Image: ]
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size] [Image: ] |