New design for the server title?
Post: #31
I like:
/_|_\Darkspin 1.7.2/_|_\
=:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:=

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #32
Did we decide on one?
I like:
/_|_\Darkspin 1.7.2/_|_\
=:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:=

I'm going to change it soon.
  Reply
Post: #33
> [♋] DARKSPIN(Insert the version here)[♋]<

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #34
[Image: ]

Maybe someone should post a poll now?
  Reply
Post: #35
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #36
I'm both upset and happy with your post. Carry on.
  Reply
Post: #37
i liek mine the most make it happn fgt 420 glaze it

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #38
[Image: ]

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #39
Ok, we're doing =:=[Darkspin 1.7.2]=:=

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #40
Woopwoop, double frowny faces!

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)