New Creative world.
Post: #1
Hai Gaith!

So Bino and I have decided to start a new Creative world. This world will be slightly different from the current one in a handful of ways:

1. It will be fully automated. You'll be able to type something along the lines of /claim plot new, and you'll automatically be assigned a 64x64 plot. This plot will be regioned for you (only people you choose will be able to modify it). So this means an almost grief-free world.

2. It'll be easy for you to get to your plot; you'll possibly be able to type /plothome to get there.

3. It'll neaten things up, there won't be as many random 1-2 block things made out of diamond right next to spawn.

We'll ensure that all your important builds are moved into the plots, Bino and myself are trying to decide how many plots we should allow each user -- More info on that soon.
In the event that we happen to miss a build or two, it won't be a huge issue as I'll make sure that I provide a copy of it to download, so you can give Bino or myself Schematic files to those certain builds.
Any questions/comments? be sure to leave 'em below.
Thanks guys.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Addition: I still have to finish some stuff, but it should be running soon. Commands will be found at the new creative spawn, I may add a commands list on the Forum too.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
well i say normal users should be able to have 2 at the most, but constructors can have more

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #3
Yes, currently Constructors have 6

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
And admins? ALL THE PLOTS! MUAHAHAHAHA!
  Reply
Post: #5
all except mine

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
Update:
I'll try to get the world completely ready tomorrow (permissions etc) and then you can start claiming your plots.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #7
Admins get 10, and OPs get INF, IIRC


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
i have about 11 plots...

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #9
You do realize that we just deleted that world to use PlotMe, right?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
Uhm.

I spent like 3 hours yesterday renovating my tower, and it was in the old new world. Now that it's replaced, my tower is gone ;~;.

On the flip side, I made the soon to be spawn for the new world!

The photos:
http://imgur.com/vpFQYBG
http://imgur.com/VBeLC14
http://imgur.com/niev0HP
http://imgur.com/3Nx4XJh
http://imgur.com/9nPO5en[hr]
[size=xx-large]NYEEEEEEES EES BOOTIFUL[/size]

[size=medium][size=small]But seriously, is the old plugin world gone for good? Because i would love to have that tower back.[/size][/size][hr]
Oh btw those green blocks are leaves i was just on fast graphics (because macs)

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)