Voice Server
Post: #1
You can connect via Ventrilo by name (the best way):
vent.darkspin.com port 3784

Current IP (it can change -- not the best way):
76.115.115.36:3784

You can view who's connected and general stats HERE.
  Reply
Post: #2
DEAD -- unless someone actually wants me to host it again.
  Reply
Post: #3
I'd like to see Ventrilo be hosted once again. How do you guys feel about it? I think it would be a good way for our community to interact.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
Unless it costs money to run it, in which case it's probably not worth it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
Y U REVIVE THREAD HENNERS?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
What happened to TeamSpeak?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
TeamSpeak costs money I believe, the subscription ran out and no one knew the Admin password, so it couldn't be properly set up.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Oh okay

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
Le question remains; would you guys join me if it were to start up again?

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10
Sure, I guess, I'm kinda new to it, never really used it, I'll keep it if this goes up.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: