Luna?
Post: #1
So, what happened? Let's try to keep this civil. I'm just curious... because from what I know, she actually did die from a malignant brain tumor. What's the story?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
It ended up all being a lie, basically. She had her boyfriend (I can't remember his name, but he was a regular player as well) tell us all that she passed away in the hospital, confirmed dead, yada yada. A bit later (I want to say a few weeks, but I wasn't too active at the time) she just kinda came back and said some crap about how she didn't end up dying, the specifics of which I can't remember. Both her and her boyfriend were banned for all of it.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
But that's... she didn't lie about having a cancerous brain tumor, then... How do you know... The boyfriend could've easily been lying--why'd you punish Luna for it?

Dammit. Oh well.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #4
but her profile
said this (zahn fixed the spelling btw): "I want to type this as a final goodbye, I’ve hidden something for a long time about my health and that was that I have a brain tumor.
I got operated on for it and it was fine but its back again and well... *sigh* if you are reading this now that means I lost the fight, and want to say my final goodbye to everyone and I'm sorry for the people I hurt in this time that know me.
I truly do and for the people the few people I know who always stood next to my side and they know how they are.
I truly thank you from the deepest point of my heart. *cry* I hope we can meet again in the next life, you know its always funny to see you start to know appreciate the things you love when its ending, for you I learned that know and I want to say tresser then well you still can hold them close, and don't let go because before you know it you can't anymore ashes to ashes, dust to dust, I embrace thee death with open arms and I’m at peace with it. - To the people that know me best, yours, and yours only, Luna." i got this from teh forums http://forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=507

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #5
Well, I don't understand her motivations, but I suppose she had her own personal reasons.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #6

Absolutely 0, afaik. If you wanted her ubanned, you'd have to talk to Ryu, or since he's been out, Lunaru. Still, she hurt everyone in the community for no damn reason, and I'd 100% disagree with her being unbanned

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
2 reactions:

YAY SHE'S NOT DEAD

NOU SHE LIED

Nuff said


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8

Absolutely 0, afaik. If you wanted her ubanned, you'd have to talk to Ryu, or since he's been out, Lunaru. Still, she hurt everyone in the community for no damn reason, and I'd 100% disagree with her being unbanned
[/quote]

I've been thinking that Luna is Lunaru... are we talking about the same people here? Because I detest when people put a lot of work into a server (such as maps) and get banned for something like this.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
I'm assuming firefly?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10

Nononononono.
Luna is a separate person from Lunaru. Lmao.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)