Byan Apyeel
Post: #1
So yeah, I was banned for using my client to troll admins, which I did for a brief moment, but I went on to troll a hacker guy who wanted my skype where I was then banned.

I didn't use my client for any other reason on this server, so I hope that I could be unbanned.

.Dm
  Reply
Post: #2
I personally think Duke should be unbanned-- he's a dedicated player, with a great sense of humor and an even better respect for the server. Yes, he was hacking. That is the truth. HOWEVER, seeing as he wasn't using it for griefing or an unfair advantage, and he hasn't done such things in the past, I think we should let it slide. Perhaps it should just be a mark on his reputation? It certainly will hinder him from becoming trusted, until he can redeem himself. That seems like a more reasonable punishment.
And, although I regret saying this, I will not unban you myself, Duke. I would, however, I have been getting complaints from Alec that I usually don't consult other staff when I take action in my moderation. Plus, I dunno how these unban appeals are supposed to work. I guess we'll wait untill this thread has a reasonable number of positive replies.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Lolk. I'll unban you.
  Reply
Post: #4
I don't think these ban appeals work how you think they work.... Also Saint, you say he is a dedicated player? He's a peanut I've never seen on the server... Also you mentioned he has a great respect for the server?... He said directly to my face that he wouldn't take his client off along with the fact that he was using it in the first place. Why was he unbanned again?
  Reply
Post: #5
It was my idea that he be banned in the first place, and I'm assuming that this is an apology for that, if not, I will request he apologize. The reason I unbanned was not because I thought it worked like that, but because it was my idea to ban him in the first place.
  Reply
Post: #6
I'm pretty sure I suggested to ban him..... Besides, since I was the main one who had a problem with him, why should it only take you to pardon him?
  Reply
Post: #7
Kinda 2 to 1 here anyway.
  Reply
Post: #8
I said things to Alec that I wish not surface to the light of the conversation, that I was neglectful to see the ban following. The things I said were not really sane, tbh, I just kind of walked into the ban. Due to my personal being, I will not say it won't happen again, I just need to be aware of Alec. <3[hr]
Also alec I've been on the server kind of off and on for a couple weeks, I don't really play, rather than talk. If I build, only do I in the creative world.
  Reply
Post: #9
>Hacks
>Insulting Moderator
You can't just unban someone coz they seem 'ok'. He had hacks, and insulted a mod.
Sorry bro, your staying banned. If he is already unbanned, kindly re-ban him. Though, I will shorten it to a week ban, and if I see any hacks, you can say bye-bye to DS. Sorry for being so harsh, but hacks aren't tolerated.
  Reply
Post: #10
KK. I figured I was overreacting, maybe I was acting too nice. Will do so in the future.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)