Happy Birthday, Bino!
Post: #11

your*
[/quote]

**you're

You're

>you are

>>grammatically correct

Carl=american army in grammar nazi ww2

Oh damn, just realized how illuminati my correcting of correct corrections is.

[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #12

At least I put it where everyone would see it in a heartbeat. :dodgy:
At least be appreciative for that. :sadfaec:


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #13

your*
[/quote]

**you're

You're

>you are

>>grammatically correct

Carl=american army in grammar nazi ww2

Oh damn, just realized how illuminati my correcting of correct corrections is.
[/quote]

I was making a joke...
  Reply
Post: #14
*throws a bucket of paint at the side of a house*

... I don't own that house!

*runs away*

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #15
You could have sold the paint to buy a house[size=xx-small]*cough*dumbass*cough*[/size]

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #16
If houses are $1-15, then yes. [size=x-small]*cough*dumberass*cough*[/size] [size=xx-small]lol "dumber ass"[/size]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #17
Jesus, everybody, quit ruining jokes in my birthday thread >:V

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
:sadfaec: Fine


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #19

*sadface
ftfy

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #20

[color=#BF4BF4][size=10]Not that hard to buy a house for $15[/size][/color]

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/1-buy-house-detroit-article-1.1415014


[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)