your*
[/quote]
**you're
You're
>you are
>>grammatically correct
Carl=american army in grammar nazi ww2
Oh damn, just realized how illuminati my correcting of correct corrections is.
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
At least I put it where everyone would see it in a heartbeat. :dodgy:
At least be appreciative for that. :sadfaec:
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
your*
[/quote]
**you're
You're
>you are
>>grammatically correct
Carl=american army in grammar nazi ww2
Oh damn, just realized how illuminati my correcting of correct corrections is.
[/quote]
I was making a joke...
*throws a bucket of paint at the side of a house*
... I don't own that house!
*runs away*
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
You could have sold the paint to buy a house[size=xx-small]*cough*dumbass*cough*[/size]
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
If houses are $1-15, then yes. [size=x-small]*cough*dumberass*cough*[/size] [size=xx-small]lol "dumber ass"[/size]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Jesus, everybody, quit ruining jokes in my birthday thread >:V
[Image: ]
:sadfaec: Fine
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
[color=#BF4BF4][size=10]Not that hard to buy a house for $15[/size][/color]
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/real-estate/1-buy-house-detroit-article-1.1415014
[Image: ]