Good ideas. The black was always too dirty for me but served its purpose. I can customize it and will likely have a theme up for votes that incorporate exactly what you said.
[/quote]
YAYZ, I INFLUENCED SOMEONE!
[size=xx-small]ok now im going to go cry in a corner again until im needed[/size]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Big Problem: I am logged in but can't use the shout box in any of the styles. It doesn't even show up.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I see it on almost all of the styles, except that blue one, whatever it's name is.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]