Post: #11
09-29-201309:04 AM
Bless you. :angel:
[Image: ]
|
Request: Can we get rid of the spawner xpbank plugin thing?
|
|
Post: #12
09-29-201309:23 AM
Yeah. Bino got rid of Yu8me for some reason, Prepare for ugly long links everyone.
[Image: ] Post: #13
09-29-201310:06 AM
Henry, he got rid of it so that this doesnt happen: ooooh my bal is: 1035yu8.me/Yt
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #14
09-29-201310:39 AM
^^^ I hate it when that happens
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #15
09-29-201311:34 AM
Or, when I try to say laughingwhores.jpg, I get YU8.ME/JB
Fuck you, WhyYouAteMe. Fuck you. [Image: ] Post: #16
09-30-201303:11 AM
Some people [size=xx-small]blackmajor[/size] have to go like this:
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #17
09-30-201310:28 PM
Is it fixed yet? THE RIGHT PLUGIN?! Coughcoughbinocoughcough
Post: #19
10-01-201312:25 AM
xpbank isn't back yet, but I disabled that part of Craftbook
[/quote] Good boi, thank you |