Request: Can we get rid of the spawner xpbank plugin thing?
Post: #1
So i heard that a few people find this plugin useless and i agree.

I had 28 levels, found a spawner and when i went to light it up ( by putting a torch on top), instead it took all my levels and gave me XP bottles. Instead of giving me 28 levels back however it only gave me 12. So i am making a request to get rid of this plugin cause I've done this a few times and to put it simply am just getting annoyed by it.
  Reply
Post: #2
Yeah, I agree, there are actually a few plugins I personally don't like (Including that damn url shortener)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I agree on both, especially the url shortener. It bothers me that I don't know what site people are linking.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4

I agree with Master, plus, it wrecks peoples sentences that don't put spaces after ending a sentence.

i.e: "Hey guyshttp://yu8.me/rekt up?"

And no, the link doesn't work.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #5

Me and Green would have this happen a lot. We'd be at Level 20+ and we'd decide that moment would be a nice time to find our mob farms and try to get the extra 10 levels to get what we need for re-enchanting or repairing any of our current equipment.

In the instance that bottles drop, my heart drops faster than when I finally get uber in a hyperaggressive match/my actual XP at that moment. Both of us figured the bottle drops were to prevent XP farming in the first place, but other than that, we saw no reason why the plugin was in place and we thought of it as a glitch until recently.


[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
I'll remove both if ok'd by Henry and Bino.
  Reply
Post: #7
Yup, I was just waiting on Henry's approval and I was gonna do it ^.^

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
Yeah, go for it.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #9
So the XP Spawner thing is gone now?[hr]
EDIT: Or is the yu8.me thing gone too?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
'Tis done <3

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)