Alright, stop trolling Gwen.
Post: #1
Quote:Kick Gwenben I disagree binoal September 22, 2013, 3:01 pm N/A

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 979

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 978

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 3:00 pm N/A 977

Kick Gwenben >Insulting admins binoal September 22, 2013, 2:52 pm N/A 976

Kick Gwenben Now now, be nice binoal September 22, 2013, 2:51 pm N/A 975

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:50 pm N/A 974

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:47 pm N/A 973

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:47 pm N/A 972

Kick Gwenben Nope <3 binoal September 22, 2013, 2:45 pm N/A 971

Quote:(report) Gwenben - 23-09-11:28 -- ugh this sucks i cant even tp away or break anything because im jailed and muted. UGH

Quote:Eh, honestly, I was just trying to annoy Gwen back. Lmao ;p

It's a little bit over the top, guys.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #2
The kicks were whenever she'd come back and spam all-caps sentences at me, and the mute thing is a bug with essentials jail that I'm still trying to figure out, DuhPenguwin was also affected by it.
Like I said, in the future, I'll just tempban ;D

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3

That kick seems reasonable, Saint...

Insulting Admins? That's over the top.

Then again Bino, couldn't you just of done /warn? .-.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
I agree with saint, it's a joke if you kick once or twice but after that it becomes more like an annoyance.
  Reply
Post: #5
Oh, I know it was totally excessive. Allcaps spam messages are also quite the annoyance though, especially when they're over her getting mod

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Oh, I know it was totally excessive. Allcaps spam messages are also quite the annoyance though, especially when they're over her getting mod
[/quote]

I do get where you are coming from, but maybe put in a different reason than just "nope <3" so that people actually know what you're on about. see without you just telling me that, i had no idea :P
  Reply
Post: #7
Heh, the problem is, I care very little what people see on mcbans xD

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)