IRC
Post: #1
I think we should get something along the lines of an IRC on the forums as I think it would help whenever someone had a question.
Like add it to the tab list!
or I dunno maybe a viedo player and Videos to show and make people feel at ease when they join to see a video is meaningful topeople nowadays and we can show off Feffogs castle, and many toher GREAT builds (*ahem* My airships) and such things :D
  Reply
Post: #2
I plan on doing a few videos when I get my new computer and can actually successfully fraps without constant lag. Maybe I should try get the whole server to give me their coords if they want their stuff in an exclusive DS video.
  Reply
Post: #3
Shoutbox and forum is enough, we don't want everyone scattered around chats. I can record some videos if you want. I may be able to record with at least water shaders or glsl shaders.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4

It seems as if the shoutbox is soley, a SHOUTBOX.
Not so much as a real chat.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)