Master for Mason
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
I have been playing Minecraft since 1.5 Beta. My friend showed me a video of Seananners playing Minecraft, and I immediately fell in love.

How much time do you give to Minecraft?
On certain days, I can give 6 or more hours to playing Minecraft, if not 8 or more.

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
In my singleplayer ALL I do is build; no survival at all. And when the creative world was still working on the Darkspin server, I would always play on that.

My Work (Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots on my work on PC, so all of the following pictures are on the Xbox360 version of Minecraft. And if you get the creative world back up, the original one you can see some of my early builds.):

[Image: ]
^ A coliseum

[Image: ]
^ A church

[Image: ]
^ A lighthouse

I have to say, Redstone is my stronger side. I have built and perfected (my design) a portcullis, along with a throne pitfall, secret doors, and a moving archery range. I can rebuild the first 2 and take screenshots if necessary. And my buildings aren't too square (I'm looking at you Henry).

Thank you for your time.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
Good buildings. Wouldbang/10. Anyways, If you can build like this, I say yes. Otherwise, No. #YOLO(fish)

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
*stampofapproval*
  Reply
Post: #4
Yes from me, I like your style.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #5
I happen to like this. Plus, a redstone engineer would useful to have around.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #6
Jojo is pretty good with redstone too, and I've built 8-bit binary adders :D
  Reply
Post: #7
Jojo is pretty good with redstone too, and I've built 8-bit binary adders :D
[/quote]

All that computer/binary stuff isn't what I do with redstone. It's good to know someone that can build all that just in case you feel like building a TV, which I've done before in this server, in minecraft. I mainly specialize in small to medium contraptions i.e. secret doors, portcullis's, traps, compacting/rearranging, and other random contraptions. I've built the clocks, I've built the TVs, I've built all the other enormous redstone contraptions just to say "I've built that!" Every time I run into someone that is better than or equal to me in redstone 'knowledge', we both usually learn things from eachother. And that's what I love about redstone; learning all about it. I'm not here to say I'm better than or worse than you at redstone. I'm just saying that I've got things to bring to the table and I'm sure you, BinoAl, and Jojo do too.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #8
I have no clue who you are but hell yeah man if you can build like this on the server that will be extraordinary

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #9
I'm watching you currently in the new creative world.

You're for real, yes.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)