Staff list..
Post: #21

huehuehuehue

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
Actually, add me as a mod, and Meatboy as an admin :3

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #23
Is meatboy still an admin? He was banned from the Forum, and I'm not sure if that carries over to MC
  Reply
Post: #24
Yeah, We're not going to give Meatboy admin. Don't think he wants it, anyway.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #25
Henry told me I might become a mod since those are needed now. Just want to check where we were going with that.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #26
EDIT: I am now a moderator.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #27
WOOOHOOO! Congrats Eleves! You are no longer mini-modding!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #28
ONly took eleves new management to become a mod.
  Reply
Post: #29

Thanks Jojo.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #30

I don't even need to elaborate.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)