Post: #21
08-03-201301:23 PM
huehuehuehue
[Image: ]
|
Staff list..
|
|
Post: #23
08-06-201303:30 PM
Is meatboy still an admin? He was banned from the Forum, and I'm not sure if that carries over to MC
Post: #24
08-06-201308:17 PM
Yeah, We're not going to give Meatboy admin. Don't think he wants it, anyway.
[Image: ] Post: #25
08-06-201310:36 PM
Henry told me I might become a mod since those are needed now. Just want to check where we were going with that.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #26
08-07-201312:51 AM
EDIT: I am now a moderator.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers Post: #28
08-07-201304:42 AM
ONly took eleves new management to become a mod.
Post: #29
08-07-201306:38 AM
Thanks Jojo. [color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color] [color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color] [color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color] [color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color] Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue) Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. --Nigel Powers |