Powerful Artifacts!
Post: #1
There are now 8 powerful, enchanted artifacts hidden in the new world! They are focused around 2 areas, Cactusville (/warp Cactusville) and a new settlement in the mountains (/warp Mountains)! They range from a feather that can summon gusts of wind, to an immensely powerful wooden sword with a limited number of uses! Find them now, before somebody else! To prevent griefing in search of these items, they've all been hidden in places that don't require blocks to be broken to see or reach. Happy hunting!
  Reply
Post: #2
Scythisical found the first artifact; Harpy's Gust! A feather with knockback 10!
7 Artifacts remain!
  Reply
Post: #3
I have found Hades' Luck, a bone with Looting 3, and Artemis' Precision, a Power 5 Bow.

5 left!

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #4
I got Venus' Thorn, a rose with Sharpness 5

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5

Damnit. I accidently Right clicked with it ;_;

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Next time I catch you online I can give you another
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)