marijuana is not only a depressant but a hallucinogen, if you really think it helps anything, you are clearly delusional just in that sense. That is behind the fact that this would be not your second, nor third chance, but your fourth. FOURTH.
What I was thinking in a nutshell.
[Image: ]
08-05-201304:37 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-201304:39 AM by AngelZ.)
It's not a hallucinogen.[hr]
It's not a hallucinogen.
[/quote]
It is, however I've never really experienced a hallucination myself.
Forgive my ignorance. I had no idea that he had so many chances already. I thought he lost favor ONCE. No, four times is a whole other beast..
Even still, I voted against him previously and now that he's stepping up at such a crucial time, I'm considering this as taking advantage of a prime opportunity and that's an excellent call on his part. He's proven he's got some wits about him and he says that he cares and he wants to help. I think that should be considered, as well as his previous experience and that he won't be needing any training.
But I digress, you all know him far better than I ever could hope to.
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
He rejoined the server some 13 months (ish) ago after being stripped of all ranks and tempbanned (or so i am aware). promptly was promoted due to previous friendships, then was demoted again for being inconsiderate, needy and a general waste of vipers time (as you'll know, and so will darkspin, that time is a valuable thing if you're administrating a server). Basically, he then was given a chance to plead his case and was going toward getting back his admin status, and then posted gif images flipping us off, setting his profile picture as the same thing, told us all to literally fuck ourselves and commented in the same such manner.
I don't think I have to make it any clearer. The last part was about 2 months ago.
08-05-201309:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-05-201309:25 PM by Eleves_202.)
I will step up, but all I can build is pixel art. Maybe some games, but otherwise I can not make beautiful things.
I can however plan certain areas for use, design buildings, and hunt for and manage a few plugins. Any help I can give, I most certainly will. [hr]
As of yet I have no perms, so I would need something to help out.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
I'll step up. This is my chance to have a fresh start. Plus, jojo's ownr now, so I don't think it really matters.
[size=xx-large][color=#FFD700]8==0~~[/color][color=#000000]Dark[/color] [color=#FF6347][color=#FFDAB9][color=#FF0000]Meat[/color][color=#000000]Spin[/color][/color][/color] [color=#9400D3]Servers[/color][color=#FFD700]~~0==8[/color][/size]
[Image: ]
Unless there are any objections, which I am sure there will be, I would gladly take the role of Moderator. I can reapply if needed.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
YES YES YES AND YES. Saint, when I joined, I had no idea what a moderator was. You defined the term to me. I VOTE YES, AND SINCE IM OWNR I SAY PROMTE
[Image: ]
:D
why are eyes have water
what is feel
On a more serious note, I can't even access Minecraft right now due to... well, my lack of a PC to play it with. I'm currently saving money and doing a lot of extra work to get a new rig.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]