Post: #11
07-31-201307:34 PM
[Image: ]
Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped!
|
Staff list..
|
|
Post: #13
07-31-201308:56 PM
*hides in corner*
[Image: ] Because I had no cool sig before.. I got Bacon slapped! Post: #14
07-31-201309:23 PM
>Not on the list
Oh well. I've kinda left anyway. It's not because of the whole "Viper Drama" as it's being called. I just haven't been on MC in a fair while. Don't put me on the list. I may be back later, but I just do't have much motivation to play Minecraft at the moment. Post: #15
08-02-201302:41 AM
I suppose that I better get a new PC sometime soon, my laptop's motherboard is faulty. Once I can get on the server again, I'll happily take a position as Moderator if needed.
What happenedc to those LoM guys? “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #16
08-02-201306:30 AM
... And I can't help but feel you take pride in what you've accomplished. Stop posting your server website. You've already got a link on your personal profile and it's considered leeching/poaching/baiting traffic which is always seen as an attack. People are free to leave and join your server, if they want. I just don't think DS appreciates you posting stuff like this on his forums. Matter of a fact, if you did this anywhere else, you'd likely be banned for the aforementioned reasons. And I'll say this now, the only reason why I don't ban you is because I'm naive. I'm hoping you'll stop.
And yes. A portion. That's the fact and you've said it yourself. The more I hear from you, the more fitting your name. Jesus, man. Composer, even if I don't agree with you, I always respect your opinion because even if you aren't neutral, you try, and that matters. Call me childish if you like, doesn't take away from the fact that this entire thing is just that; completely and totally childish. Fighting is childish and if people would be as considerate as you, we'd not have this problem. [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #17
08-02-201311:35 AM
What is even happening now? Please show me where I've posted the link to my server's site. Please, man.. just prove it to me. That link in my sig is completely unrelated to my server. Post: #18
08-02-201304:11 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-201304:15 PM by RaperisPacist.)
I don't agree with either side. Viper handled his reaction stupidly, ben handled his reaction even stupider. Darkryu, furthermore, decided to make a 9-11 tier response and make the entire thing about as light on the community as nuking a loaf of bread.
If anything here is to be said, darkspin is probably in the least wrong, however is still wrong. Next comes viper with his lack of sincerity on ben's situation and how it would seem to him. Ryu, I stipulate again, that every part you have had in this entire thing is utterly, utterly retarded, warped and again, retarded. Nothing you have said in any case really has any value to anything, and your reactions to all situations have been uproar-inducing dribble. I don't have any prior opinion of ben, My prior opinion of viper has been good, then declined, and a lot of people know it. You've made the darkspin servers die, ryu, there is no doubt about it. If the situation between viper and ben had been left and viper removed from the picture, it still would have ended up many times better than it is right now thanks to you. the end, did you like my recount of bullshit?[hr] also im a mod Post: #20
08-03-201301:17 PM
That's why it's been screenshotted and archived. I await it to be deleted so that he just looks even stupider.
|