Post: #11
07-31-201303:23 AM
I don't know guys that is a bit too much you're flattering me
|
Who wants to step up?
|
|
Post: #11
07-31-201303:23 AM
I don't know guys that is a bit too much you're flattering me
Post: #13
07-31-201302:53 PM
Zahn? Same guy you had demoted? Same guy, right? Just checking because there was a whole big stink about him not deserving it for a whole bunch of reasons and I CAN'T QUITE REMEMBER WHAT VIPER SAID BUT.. he was against it.. soooo not sure why you guys are changing your minds now. Oh, right. You're leaving and you don't care. K.
[Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #14
07-31-201303:04 PM
For posterity:
forums.darkspin.com/showthread.php?tid=557&page=2 Post: #15
08-02-201304:32 AM
I think they were being sarcastic Ryu. My judgement was severely clouded by my arrogance, and my dignity smashed by my anger. It was truly a time in which I was fucking up. I was angry because I felt betrayed though, but now I understand why it was done. :I I just want to rebuild man. Post: #16
08-02-201305:36 AM
Thanks Bino and you know what Zahn? Goddamnit, I believe in you. I believe people can learn from their mistakes. If you want another shot, I'm for it. *everyone loses their fucking mind*
[Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #17
08-02-201310:34 AM
I think they were being sarcastic Ryu. My judgement was severely clouded by my arrogance, and my dignity smashed by my anger. It was truly a time in which I was fucking up. I was angry because I felt betrayed though, but now I understand why it was done. :I I just want to rebuild man. [/quote] I believe you were mostly clouded by the fact that you got high more and more often. A fact I witnessed in continued skype calls. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #18
08-02-201311:11 AM
Nah, actually I am smoking more, and doing a lot better. I began to get out in the world more, and I got a Job. So that kind of voids that statement. Just because I smoke, does not mean it clouds my judgement, or impairs my decision making skills for the long term. Did I ever but heads with Viper when I was high? No. Did I ever mistreat or abuse my power when I was high? No. Did I ever allow my arrogance cloud my judgement or allow it to take over when I was under the influence? No. I didn't really play on Darkspin when I did it at all. And when I did, I would recognize that I was fucking up and left. You can blame it on my smoking habits however I think it was [i]mostly[/i] my ideas, and my fucked up personality. :I this might have came out as arrogant :( Post: #19
08-02-201311:23 AM
Nah, actually I am smoking more, and doing a lot better. I began to get out in the world more, and I got a Job. So that kind of voids that statement. Just because I smoke, does not mean it clouds my judgement, or impairs my decision making skills for the long term. Did I ever but heads with Viper when I was high? No. Did I ever mistreat or abuse my power when I was high? No. Did I ever allow my arrogance cloud my judgement or allow it to take over when I was under the influence? No. I didn't really play on Darkspin when I did it at all. And when I did, I would recognize that I was fucking up and left. You can blame it on my smoking habits however I think it was [i]mostly[/i] my ideas, and my fucked up personality. :I this might have came out as arrogant :( [/quote] Dunno. I may be wrong, it just seemed like you were smoking more as things got more and more heated at the end. That's all. [Image: ][Image: ] [color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color] Post: #20
08-02-201311:54 AM
Yea, because I wanted to get away from all the anger all the hate the turmoil. But it's subsided now. It's not as turbulent. |