Post: #1
07-26-201307:52 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-26-201307:54 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Due to recent events, ie the 'Viper drama' as some have put it, I have decided to resign as an admin of Darkspin.
I have made this choice out of my respect for Viper, and hope that the server itself will remain prosperous in the future, even without two lead admins and Viper himself.
For the community, I love all of you guys, I loved the server. There is nil blame resting on your shoulders.
Anyway, goodbye, all of you. Enjoy your lives. You can keep in touch with me:
Steam: OMGBACONROFL
Skype: OMGBACONROFL
Maybe I'll find another server to watch over. I don't know. All I do know is that I had fucktonnes of fun on this server, even if the end was so bittersweet. Thank you, you amazing community, you. Goodbye.
i wub u all
I have made this choice out of my respect for Viper, and hope that the server itself will remain prosperous in the future, even without two lead admins and Viper himself.
For the community, I love all of you guys, I loved the server. There is nil blame resting on your shoulders.
Anyway, goodbye, all of you. Enjoy your lives. You can keep in touch with me:
Steam: OMGBACONROFL
Skype: OMGBACONROFL
Maybe I'll find another server to watch over. I don't know. All I do know is that I had fucktonnes of fun on this server, even if the end was so bittersweet. Thank you, you amazing community, you. Goodbye.
i wub u all
[Image: ]
