#MOD VlperX
Post: #1
================================================================================​==
[i]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]Because I'm a very moderate person.[/color][/b]

[i]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]The ability to moderate and ride horses
AT THE SAME TIME[/color][/b]

[i]Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]Does 1,000 count?[/color][/b]

[i]Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]I like minecraft and minecraft servers.[/color][/b]

[i]Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]I'm always online and never blink. This server is literally my life. I am 1,000 hours old.[/color][/b]

[i]To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:[/i]

[i]To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.[/i]

[i]That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.[/i]

[i]To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable. [/i]

[i]Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.[/i]

[b][color=#FFA500]What's a term?[/color][/b]
================================================================================​==
  Reply
Post: #2
make this guy mod
pls
amazing app
10/5

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
10/10 best app ive ever seen
  Reply
Post: #4
I like you. It's a yes from me
  Reply
Post: #5
Yes pl0x

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #6
yes, i tink u wuld b a gud mod.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Yes, best app evure. 11/10 outstanding but mak sur u don grief.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #8
Yes yes yes. YES

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
I dunno i wuz a maybeh, but den

I am yus

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10

This is why I haven't quit.
(Plus, who the hell puts a resignation for Mayor?)

Thanks for one last laugh Viper.

Thanks to D4rk, for hosting this amazing server.

Thanks to all of you.
For one heck of a ride.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)