Who wants to step up?
Post: #1
I've shared Obsidia.. people have left and have what they need to continue elsewhere. Best of luck to you all....

Now.. I want to know who is still around and might want to help build a new world with a little Obsidia in places. Chapter 4 in this en devour of DS. Yes, I've gone through this 3 other times in hosting servers for as long as I have (since 1998).

Let me know.
Steam ID is: darkspin
AIM: darkspin
GTALK: darkspin @ gmail.com
  Reply
Post: #2
I will definitely help, its a shame that others have left but that won't deter me. I have quite a few ideas for this server.

"Vogon poetry is of course the third worst in the Universe. The second worst is that of the Azgoths of Kria. During a recitation by their Poet Master Grunthos the Flatulent of his poem "Ode to a Small Lump of Green Putty I Found in My Armpit One Midsummer Morning" four of his audience members died of internal haemorrhaging, and the President of the Mid-Galactic Arts Nobbling Council, survived by gnawing one of his own legs off. Grunthos is reported to have been "disappointed" by the poem's reception, and was about to embark on a reading of his twelve-book epic entitled My Favourite Bathtime Gurgles when his own major intestine, in a desperate attempt to save life and civilization, leaped straight up through his neck and throttled his brain. The very worst poetry of all perished along with its creator, Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings of Greenbridge, Essex, England, in the destruction of the planet Earth."

Get a smaller sig. -Dragon
  Reply
Post: #3
I'm still here. Mostly because of all you great people like Mikey, who I'll always remember as the great Artisan.

Sure, I'll try to pitch in my 2 cents. I can build with WE and VS (VoxelSniper. If you let me, that is. ;)). I will try my best.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
I could possibly help by finding plugins and such if needed

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
I'll gladly help with a new world. One of the main factors of why I stopped playing multiplayer minecraft is because the worlds are explored way too quickly.
You guys probably thought I stopped playing minecraft, but my singleplayer worlds are alive and well :3

u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
  Reply
Post: #6
I would absolutely help. I like to think I'm good with WE ( I am) and I am good at helping mister wolke. I am sad to see all the events that have unfolded, and I cannot let this memory go. Count me in!

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
Even though I have been demoted and I betrayed my own people, I would help you Darkspin.

I would hate to see the server I've dedicated so much time to go down the drain.
  Reply
Post: #8
Everyone is going to advise against giving zahn any real power. It will end up 90.9X as bad as it is now.
  Reply
Post: #9
I think he'd be great.
  Reply
Post: #10
Zahn is an exceptional admin, with excellent administration and plugin management skills. He is very empathetic and kind with the players, but has a stern yet fair hand when it comes to judgement. Zahn would be an excellent addition to your new staff.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)