#Moderator ManlyWasabi
Post: #1
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?

I want to be moderator because i am on the sever a lot and think i could use more of that time for helping others rather than just mining, and getting Mcmmo skills etc.

What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?

I think it takes Determination to always to the best for those who need help,Problem solving skills,patience,And to be a all around good role-model to set for the people on the server.

Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?

I have played for: Ive played For 3 weeks and 3 days

Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.

Im ManlyWasabi also know as (>>DS<< Rich from the TF2 Server)

My gameplay on the server has been mostly been mining and Mcmmo but i recently started building

I really like the server because all staff are respectful, I think that Asyr is a really great idea and cant wait to play there,also the community is great

Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?

That I go to school and also I usually go Camping/visiting relatives during holidays
other than that i will most likely be on the server

To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:

To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.

That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.

To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.

Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.

I understand all these terms and agree to uphold them
  Reply
Post: #2
I've seen you on a lot, but I'm not so certain on your moderating skills. But don't worry, my vote doesn't count :P

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
I think you would be a great mod, you have all the necessary skills and you are active enough, so a yes from me.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
I think you'd be a great mod but a problem I see is I don't think your that social. You never really have any conversations. But my vote doesn't count so....
  Reply
Post: #5
Edna raises a good point. I don't htink I've ever had a conversation with you, so I don't know what you're like, or if you'll be a good mod.

So I think I can't vote on this one.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
Manly, I know you're trustworthy enough to handle the powers of moderator. The problem i have, is that I honestly don't know how well you'd do if a situation arose. You're too silent, and I honestly see you taking action before trying to talk to them first, simply because of how silent you like to be.

I also feel more work could have gone into the app. I do happen to take apps seriously, and I like to see that work was put into them, because it shows me how much you really want to be moderator. It honestly doesn't seem to me like you put much time into it.

All in all, I think you'd be good as moderator, if only you were more social. I can't say yes as of right now, but I'm having trouble saying no as well, considering how active and responsible you seem. I'm leaning towards no, but I won't make that call until I see more opinions from others.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #7
I know I might not talk that much... but if it's part of a responsibility such as moderating I would always try talking to them before I would do anything.

Also the reasons why im not that social is because I dont have any topics to talk about (because im not very creative) and/or I would want to share with people because I dont want to feel like im wasting their time with what I say...... due to experiences in real life

  Reply
Post: #8
Even with all the beef between me and ManlyWasabi, I would strongly suggest him as a Mod. He has the skills, dedication , and loyalty that a good Mod needs. Though he may be quiet he is a devoted player who, when the time came, i believe would have the skills to handle any situation he was presented with. I say he should definitely be a Mod, not that my say really matters.
  Reply
Post: #9
Re-examining this, I feel I can look past your silent nature thanks to your response. I believe my biggest problem was what looked like a lack of effort in the app, and to be honest, it still does. It makes me question how much you truly want to be a mod.

So here's what I want. I want you to re-answer the question of why you want to be a mod, but more completely. I don't think you'll be a bad mod, but I want to see how much effort you're willing to put into this. I will base whether or not to accept this based on your response.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #10
I want to be a moderator because Its a great opportunity for me to use my problem solving skills (One of my greatest abilities) and put some use into server.
Also after being on the server for a while and have seen the handiwork of Staff members abilities to handle situations and how great they are I would be proud to be apart of such a group
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)