mods griefing our town
Post: #1
The mods henryy2011, meatboy5, rth081094 and ManlyWasabi and a few more built a town on top of ours. We need help![hr]
I just took screenshots of them griefing our town and I am watching them right now just griefing our town! Someone help!!
  Reply
Post: #2
[Image: ]

Nuh uh uh. This can't be good.

Do you have any proof you could show us?[hr]
Post the screenshots. Use imgur and show us pretty please.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #3

[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #4
lol we just got done fighting about that, they apologized. Plus edna over reacted.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Ok.
We weren't 'griefing' your town.

We merely built a town next to yours.

Nothing in your town was moved/destroyed/modified.

As you can see, our town is plenty far away from yours, and is not interfering in any way:

[Image: ]

So please just stop.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
Ladies and gentlemen may I present the one and only Gwenben,I mean Ednamode10.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)