Post: #1
05-20-201203:19 PM
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor? Be a strong yet good leader and enforce rules but still make sure everyone in the town has a fun experience.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town? No I will not.
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?Yes I do I have lots of spare time and I can deal with anyone.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?yes I know to save your money on important things and spend it on thing only need to live
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?Yes I will I will respect there suggestions and ill try and make sure I get too all of the suggestions.
I have answered all of these truthfully and respectively.:D
Will you ever think of abandoning your town? No I will not.
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?Yes I do I have lots of spare time and I can deal with anyone.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?yes I know to save your money on important things and spend it on thing only need to live
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?Yes I will I will respect there suggestions and ill try and make sure I get too all of the suggestions.
I have answered all of these truthfully and respectively.:D
