[size=medium]So I'm looking at installing this soon...
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/craftbook/
Do educate yourself and share stuff and things.
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Usage[/size]
[size=medium]It's entirely up to you if you want to learn the awesome features of this plugin.. please just use those links and don't barrage other players and staff with questions.[/size]
[color=#FF6347][size=medium][b][i]It's important to note that I cannot completely guarantee that this plugin will become a feature on Darkspin. It may turn out to be too resource demanding, but that's about the only potential issue I think. [/i][/b][/size][/color]
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/craftbook/
Do educate yourself and share stuff and things.
http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/CraftBook/Usage[/size]
[size=medium]It's entirely up to you if you want to learn the awesome features of this plugin.. please just use those links and don't barrage other players and staff with questions.[/size]
[color=#FF6347][size=medium][b][i]It's important to note that I cannot completely guarantee that this plugin will become a feature on Darkspin. It may turn out to be too resource demanding, but that's about the only potential issue I think. [/i][/b][/size][/color]
