I have the 50K in my account.
I have 27 Hours of server game time.
I have a population of 5 people in the town I am registering for.
What I think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I believe that a Mayor needs to be reliable for their town and able to help the responsibilities with needs corresponding to the town, plots, and organization. Also to able to produce the positive results for their town.
Would you ever abandoning your town?
No, because the citizens come first in the situation and the need of having to transport is very consequential, also adding that the town would to be remade else were and also readjusting to new land.
Do you have patience to deal with citizens?
I have patience to a level and degree so that is why I state the rules ahead of time, I can deal with joking and horsing around, but when people are declaring wars upon each other and making issues that may result in banning of players, then I remove them from the estates with their refund of money for the plot if they upgraded.
Do you know how to spend/ save money properly?
Yes, I do have those skills because if someone is to upgrade their home and pay the cost of doing so then that money is to be used for the town and not for personal uses, such as Personal Housing, Consumption of food to survive else were, ect.
Will you treat citizens with respect?
Indefinitely, due to my belief of the responsibility as the town Mayor to give Citizens there earned respect, if not losed by wronging the responsibilities as the Citizen. [hr]
Also the members of the town includes as following:
Frosttbitt1 (Whos state is unchecked)
Tank178 (Who helped me gain the resources to building the town)
~IceHunta (Who was one of the first to gain a plot in the town upgrading to a 20X20 plot)
XxPandafoxxX(Is an active player in the town.)
Tharock1 (Whos state is that he has been under a period of restriction)
Me....SNWLeader.
I have 27 Hours of server game time.
I have a population of 5 people in the town I am registering for.
What I think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I believe that a Mayor needs to be reliable for their town and able to help the responsibilities with needs corresponding to the town, plots, and organization. Also to able to produce the positive results for their town.
Would you ever abandoning your town?
No, because the citizens come first in the situation and the need of having to transport is very consequential, also adding that the town would to be remade else were and also readjusting to new land.
Do you have patience to deal with citizens?
I have patience to a level and degree so that is why I state the rules ahead of time, I can deal with joking and horsing around, but when people are declaring wars upon each other and making issues that may result in banning of players, then I remove them from the estates with their refund of money for the plot if they upgraded.
Do you know how to spend/ save money properly?
Yes, I do have those skills because if someone is to upgrade their home and pay the cost of doing so then that money is to be used for the town and not for personal uses, such as Personal Housing, Consumption of food to survive else were, ect.
Will you treat citizens with respect?
Indefinitely, due to my belief of the responsibility as the town Mayor to give Citizens there earned respect, if not losed by wronging the responsibilities as the Citizen. [hr]
Also the members of the town includes as following:
Frosttbitt1 (Whos state is unchecked)
Tank178 (Who helped me gain the resources to building the town)
~IceHunta (Who was one of the first to gain a plot in the town upgrading to a 20X20 plot)
XxPandafoxxX(Is an active player in the town.)
Tharock1 (Whos state is that he has been under a period of restriction)
Me....SNWLeader.
